2011年9月21日星期三

Webb Simpson VS Luke Donald

In this article, you may find the news about Webb Simpson VS Luke Donald. If you are looking for good wholesale golf equipment, I would like to recommend the good R11 Driver and R11 Driver for sale to you.

After a long season, this week 30 players converge upon East Lake Golf Club near Atlanta to fight it out for the $10 million cheque awarded to the winner of the FedEx Cup.

That's $10m. A lot of money for any golfer to earn, regardless of their stature or previous earning record in the game. Yet, with just five players in a position where victory will guarantee them the jackpot, one of them began the year having earned less than €2m in total on the PGA Tour.

Webb Simpson may have come into this season without much of a pedigree, but he has certainly established one in double-quick time.

"I know I'm playing well right now and riding a lot of confidence, but every player in the game is going through ups and downs," Simpson said last week. "You know, I was talking to Ernie Els and he said, 'When you're up, just keep it going and keep the hammer down', so that's what I'm trying to do."

Simpson, after a decent 2009 season where he earned over $1m, endured a slight slump in 2010 - but things picked up at the end of that campaign, when he led going into the final round of the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in Las Vegas.

Simpson didn't win, ultimately blowing his chances with a water-assisted double-bogey on the 17th to drop out of a three-way playoff for his maiden PGA Tour title. Yet the experience evidently stood him in good stead.

"I hit it left, the only place you can't hit it," Simpson said at the time. "But all in all, I had a great week and learned a lot. I think I proved today to myself and everyone else that I can do it."

This season, he has set out to prove unequivocally that is the case. His first victory had to wait until the Wyndham Championship in Greensboro - but his second came just weeks later at the Deutsche Bank Championship. Prior to that he was beaten in a tense playoff against Bubba Watson at the Zurich Classic - one of ten top-ten finishes he has had in 2011.

All that has put him top of the current money list (having made a staggering $5,621,043), and put him in pole position to claim that monster cheque. You couldn't argue he wouldn't deserve it.

Thanks for reading my article; I would like to recommend the good R9 Driver and K15 Driver to you!

Other Articles:

Latest News of BMW Championship
News about Current World number one - Luke Donald

没有评论:

发表评论