2011年4月12日星期二

Jack Nicklaus kick off 2011 Masters


Jack Nicklaus kick off 2011 Masters

Nicklaus said he saw the shadows across the fairway and wondered if he and Palmer could hit it "out of our own shadows. I guess it's still kind of fun to lop it off the first tee and be part of a great event."The Golden Bear said he planned to spend the rest of the week fishing."I'm not going to sit around and watch a golf tournament," he said. "I'll come in Nicklaus Talks About The Masters and watch in the evening. But it's not like there's going to be business happening this week. Anyone in the game of golf is here. I can go sit in an office and wait for no phone calls, or go fishing. And that's what I'm going to do.""I feel very fortunate to have had him with me all these years," Crenshaw said after a disappointing 6-over par 78. "We can certainly look back and see some very, very nice times and some really fine, fun tournaments that we didn't win but we were in the fray a lot. He's spilled a lot of blood for me."
"Just a pleasure, just a pleasure," Jackson said. "To watch him putt these greens those many years ... no matter what the outcome, he's always got a chance.""It's not my game, is it, at the moment?" Westwood sighed. "If you can't hole it out from four feet, you're going to struggle, aren't you?""For me it was very difficult," Kaymer admitted. "Every day that I played here was a tough day so far. There's some golf courses that suit you and some they just don't."

没有评论:

发表评论